Success Stories from Clients
Success Stories
Forum
Name Topics Replies
NeuroConnecting Case Studies

NeuroConnecting Case Result List

Paul Weckle, NeuroConnecting originator

Abstract:

Energetically stimulating the pineal portion of the brain to release a hormone (melatonin) to traumatized tissue restores neurological communication with the brain. In the case of the brain itself, the pineal stimulation increases neurological activity to injured “off-line” brain tissue.   Specific TBI cases listed below are:  21, 25, 28, 29, 30, 34 – 44, 46 – 50.

How well does this protocol work?  Really well—it is thrilling how well this works.  All of the reports below were reported to me by the client without any prior suggestion by me as to what sort of results they might expect.

Case 1 Evan - male, age 42, broke his neck 5 years earlier, never went to a doctor and the right side of his erector spinae from occiput to sacrum was hypertonistic.  He was in constant pain from his injury.  A 45 minute session of  NeuroConnecting reestablished brain / tissue communication and the client reported all of his pain was gone.

Case 2 Sam - male, age 13, hurt his arm during pitching baseball for his baseball team.  He was icing his forearm when I first met him.  25 minutes later he had no pain when he demonstrated that he could indeed pitch a baseball.

Case 3 Evalynn - female, age 35, was injured in an automobile accident and came to me with concerns about her whiplash injury / pain.  It took two 50 minute sessions to find all the “offline” points.  After each session, with NO massage therapy, client reports feeling relaxed, tight muscles looser.

Case 5 Rosemary - Female, 23, had been in 3 automobile accidents.  Her right lung was functioning less than optimally.  During the session her right lung “problem” was discovered by me by accident.  I addressed that and asked her to breathe for me.  Both sides of her chest rose and fell appropriately… she was quite surprised since the accident had been 10 months earlier.  She slowly left the session, reporting that she was dizzy from the excess level of oxygen due to the increased efficiency of her breathing.

Case 6 Don - Male, 42, had chronic back pain, unknown cause.  He had “been to every MD, physical therapist, DC, and massage therapist in town with no results.”  Upon further history research it was perceived that at 18 years of age a skiing accident was a likely precipitating event.  After an hour of NeuroConnecting work he could feel his back muscles finally relaxing. 

Case 7 A.C. - Male, 83, had a massive stroke on the right side of the brain which presented with major muscle dysfunction on the left side of his body.  “Offline” sites were found in the brain and were balanced with either the pineal or pituitary.  Client reports severe “toothache” like pain in his left arm, which indicates new level of neurological communication (rather than numbness.)  Client muscle control on left [stroke] side has increased in hand [able to grip now] and leg [able to lift leg higher and faster now].  This is 4.5 years post - CVA.

Case 8 Jim - Male, 45, has had asthma since age 8.  I found that both lungs and bronchials were “offline.”  I addressed these areas, listened to the lungs, invited the client to breathe deeply and found the time of breath lapse from beginning to end had increased 30-40%.  His spouse reports that his nighttime snoring has diminished in intensity.

Case 9 Sam - Male, 59, had throat surgery.  I found “offline” areas at the base of his neck (sternal notch) as well as on his epiglottis.  I treated these sites, then used foot reflexology to reroute energy back into the throat to “recharge” its battery.  Client went from a weak voiced person to a strong voice in 10 minutes. 

Case 10 Sue - Female, 63, regularly takes Volkswalks.  Her respiration has historically been shallow and short, making it troublesome during her long walks.  After treating her lungs and bronchials she went on a four mile Volkswalk and had no breathing difficulties even though they had usually occurred after a 2-mile walk.

Case 11 Bill - Male, 63, retired drywall mudder.  Presented with quivering hand at beginning of session.  Thirty minutes later, having corrected “offline” brain and muscle  points in right shoulder, and lung, the uncontrollable hand quivering improved by approximately 50% and breathing had improved phenomenally.

Case 12 A. - Male, 54, 500 pounds.  It is two weeks post stomach 'banding' surgery.  Three weeks since A. was last weighed... he has lost 27 pounds in 3 weeks.  He has reduced the quantity of insulin as per his daily test.  For many years his blood glucose numbers were 190 daily and 150 nightly.  Today (Jan. 2, 2006) they are 130 day and 90 at night (they have been at that same level for over a week now).   The long-standing wound on his rt. medial lower buttocks, (upper thigh) crusted over.  The multiple laparoscope wounds that were created abdominally have all healed completely in 7 days.  The pre-surgical oxygen saturation rate was 79 prior to my seeing the client.  Now (Jan. 2, 2006) it is 91 to 92 % with no O2 supplement.  Numbers stated here were reported by the client.

Case 13 Dave - Male, 38, bone cancer, doctors removed 2 of his left ribs.  He described himself as having a lot of pain, and great difficulty sleeping.  One 15 minute session and he reports zero pain as he gyrates in all directions.  “My back no longer hurts,” is his report 4 days following NeuroConnecting.

Case 14 Pete - Male 44, reports that he has Parkinson’s. Ten “offline” sites were found on the brain as well as multiple sites on his left shoulder from a car accident that very day.  I invited Pete to walk around. His stride changed from the usual Parkinson shuffle to a normal stride.

Case 15 Savannah - Female, age 25, presents with pain in the right leg.  Following the NeuroConnecting protocol, she reports the pain is no longer present in right leg, but “seems” to have moved to the other leg.

Case 16 Jim - Male age 50, fell onto tail bone vicinity, causing a partially compressed (anteriorally) L2 [diagnosed via MRI and x-ray].  “Offline” sites were found in the following areas: psoas, erector spinae, obliques, rectus abdominus, hip sockets, sacrum, T4, T6, T12, L4, L5.  Weekly NeuroConnecting has brought regular / quick improvement in pain reduction and dramatically increased his range of motion.  He is now (3 weeks post event) sleeping better, able to remove and put back on his Velcro body brace and gone back to work.  Client continues to progress under care of a doctor. Today, Jan. 21st, 2006, client had several unique moves requested by the body… Had to ‘daisy-chain’ l. knee to l. hip.  2ndly had to address one entire anterior leg (l.) from psoas attachment site to dorsal surface of the left foot, all in one complete swipe.

Case 17 Sally - Female age 42, automobile accident, injured her left arm, all “offline” sites on the arm were addressed.  One site repeatedly refused to come back “online” and the procedure did not seem to work.  A few days later the client got an x-ray and found out that there was a fracture in that location. 

Case 18 Ben - He reported absolutely nothing of his body circumstance to me as per my request.  I scanned the body and the body revealed problems in the lung reflex, left leg, left shoulder, plus several skull sites.  After a 1.5 hour session, client could take deeper, fuller breaths without effort, had a huge neck and back range of motion improvement as well as an improved gait.  I then asked him to “Please tell me what happened to your body.”  He reported, “I had over 100 auto accidents, several of which were major, (they fused several of the cervical vertebrae), due to my being an alcoholic and getting in many accidents.” 

Case 19 Ann age 30 - Bells Palsy victim for over 10 years.  She reported to me that what she had was irreversible.  The left side of her face did not move, did not smile, did not squint.  After 3 hours of NeuroConnecting work, Ann was able to tighten some of her formerly flaccid neck muscles, move her eyebrow some, shift her cheek to the side, smile just a little bit.  Tears of surprise and joy filled the room.

Case 20 Brad age 44 - Reported multiple chronic left side / shoulder problems.  During the scan of his lower back, starting at the attachment site of the left piriformis muscle scanning from left to right there was a weak muscle test that wrapped 100% around the client’s torso.  Returning to the place I began, I NeuroConnected it.  I was perplexed, as there is no known muscle or energy pathway that wrapped the body at that location.  I attributed this unique finding to the fact that this client was rather skinny and possibly I also picked up issues regarding tissues from the anterior side of the torso as I was scanning.

Case 21 Alex - Female age 30, was hit in the face by a softball 12 days previous to my seeing her for the first time.   She reported having tenderness to smile, frown, as well as to touch to her skin, plus on her stitches in her upper lip, as well as the entire right side of her face.  She had a 1-hour session with me, after which she reported zero pain on all tissue, even when her face was tested under applied pressure.

Case 22 female age 31 - NeuroConnected the thyroid.  History: no menses since July ‘06, MD made the following thyroid hormone tests:  Nov. 3, 2006, 1.1; Nov. 7, 0.9; Nov. 10 NeuroConnecting session; Nov. 11 menses begin again, more energy of all categories; Nov 13, 1.7; Nov. 17, 1.8; Nov. 23, 1.7 and Nov. 28, 1.7.  Next test in 4 weeks.  MD initially determined a need for thyroid medication, changed his mind following the Nov. 13 lab result and at this point is happy to have this patient NOT taking any thyroid medication.  Update: June 2008, thyroid medication still not required.

Case 23 - Female age 55 - Client had been diagnosed with a non-existing thyroid at birth.  She has been on thyroid medication since birth, at the rate of 4.5 grains per day. I NeuroConnected what thyroid remnants I could find.   The MD did a blood workup the same week as I saw the client and reduced the medication to 2 grains per day.  The thyroid apparently came back “online” and is beginning to carry its own load.

Case 24 - female age 40ish -  "I had chronic pain in the nerve band that went from the side of my stomach wrapping around to the mid-back area. I was hospitalized because of the pain. The doctors thought appendix or a disc problem, which it wasn't. I was given a ton of drugs that didn't work for a period of a month by my Internist and a Neurologist which didn't take away the pain. I met with Paul and within 2 hours, I was completely pain free and attended a party that night. I told my Internist about Paul and he laughed. He said he wasn't buying it, but if it worked and I was pain free........... GO FOR IT. I only went for it once, because that was all it took."

Case 25 - female age 40 - Had experienced 9 auto accidents in an 8 month period.  The symptoms were dissociation and amnesia. Three days after addressing the brain trauma, the client called to report that she had begun regaining some of her prior memories.

Case 26 - Molly female age 29 - Experienced “flashbacks of torture” during a thyroid NeuroConnecting session.  The pituitary rebalanced promptly, but the pineal was sluggish during pituitary reconnection step. 

Case 27 - male age 32 - “See if you can find the source of my chronic pain… it is killing me.”  The first reflex to reveal itself was the heart… not the left shoulder where the client  2 days previously had torn the cartilage in the socket.  The chain (previous to the shoulder work) was at least 15 minutes long.  I had to therapy localize the blood vessel reflex when I found out that the client had a high blood pressure problem.  Then I therapy localized the shoulder, inviting the client to actively apply pressure upon my request, whereupon the “offline” spots revealed themselves, which were then NeuroConnected to the pineal reflex.  The left shoulder resistance ability was increased logarithmically multiple times.

Case 28 Gary, male age mid-40s -  This cowboy was found on the ground, minus his horse in 2005.  He was thought to be dead.  After 45 minutes, he roused but was unable to describe what had happened to him.   He suffered from severe short term memory loss.  He had to write down everything he did constantly during the day, for he did not remember anything.  I met Gary in the fall of 2007 and had one session with him, addressing some of the TBI.  May 30, 2008 it was reported to me that he no longer used a notebook to remember.  His short term memory had returned.

Case 29 Terry female age 40 - had an accident in 2001, received "7 boxer bounces" and had to relearn how to walk.  I saw client for first time in Feb. of 2008.  She presented with vertigo.  In the standing position client had an extremely wide stance with toes pointing at the 45 and 325 degree positions.  Her right shoulder was 3- 4 inches lower than her left shoulder.  An obvious swaying was visible approximately 2 inches forward and backward.  NeuroConnecting session lasted 4 to 5 minutes.   The first item to reveal itself was the right reflex of the corpus callosum... the right side of the brain was not communicating with the left.  Upon returning to the seated position, client began a massive left to right involuntary shaking of the head which lasted for 25-30 seconds.  This shaking was a synaptic resynchronization.  Forty-five minutes later client was invited to stand once again, if she felt able.  She stood.  Stance - improved position of feet by at least 50%.  Swaying - improved reduction in sway to 1 inch.  When asked if she perceived any differences, she was able to recognize that she was now swaying at least 1 inch... whereas prior to the session, she had not perceived any swaying.

Case 30 Jerry male age mid 50s - In 1980 his runaway horse ran into the barn, but Jerry hit the barn.  He was knocked unconscious for at least 3 minutes.  In May of 2008 the client presented with an extremely weak right hand, which was not able to be controlled - for he dropped tools indiscriminately.  He shook hands like a child of 7, with no strength.  At the conclusion of his 45 minute session and we tested his grip with shaking of hands, I was the one who cried "uncle" after about 25 seconds of non-stop maximum exertion. 

Case 31 Rob male age 15 - At age 9 or 10 Rob ran into a tree accidentally.  During NeuroConnecting session, the entire right side of Rob was "offline."  As the session progressed (the parents were watching) all the muscle tissue on the right side (from the shoulder to the glutes) literally quivered during each NeuroConnecting cycle.  That week when Rob ran his mile cross-country race, he dropped an entire minute off his time.  He had reported "no difference" from what he could tell... except that it was easier for him to run that mile.

Case 32 Greg male age mid-40s – Chronic back pain. It hurt in the left leg to sit.  Standing and moving was the only acceptable "position".  Forty-five minute session on Greg’s back permitted him to sit without pain and increased his range of motion.

Case 33 Brian male age 14 - had knee surgery.  One 20 min. NeuroConnecting session jumpstarted his left knee / leg strength so it was able to push / pull equally as compared to the non-surgical knee / leg. 

Case 34 Lindsey, female age 13 - Presented with Auditory Processing Disorder. Whenever the teacher gave Lindsey a task with the rest of the class, Lindsey could not process (hear) the request and act upon it. Her ability to focus on the task was constantly being weakened, plus she had difficulty with any cursive writing. She printed well, but her f, g, h, b, d, v, w, j, k, l, p, q, u, letters were terrible. She hesitated to participate in writing for me, but agreed shortly with some encouragement. After 2 NeuroConnecting sessions totaling 2.5 hours, everyone watching her "performance" could visibly see the handwriting improvement. PLUS, when put to a distraction test of huge interest to her, she was able to stay on task and focus "for the first time in my life." She was thrilled with the results. Mom was thrilled with the results. School will be beginning Aug. 14, so we'll see how she copes with her improvements. There is still more work to be done, but this is a great beginning.   Four weeks later follow-up report: 2 weeks of school indicate ability to focus on task and perform extremely quickly and proficiently.

Case 35 Terry, male age 57 - Presented with three significant blows to the head.  At birth forceps were used in the birth process, the dents in the forehead are still visible today.  He received an accidental blow to his forehead via the claw end of a hammer by a carpenter.  He also received an accidental blow to the top of his head via a metal pipe at a job site.  His gait was abnormal and stilted, he suffered from knee pain and found it difficult to properly ascend and descend stairs.  A 2 hour session primarily focused on his left cerebellum restored ability to ascend and descend stairway as well as restored confidence in his stride and vertigo issues.

Case 36 Lillian, female age 82 - Presented with Alzheimer’s plus a “bad knee” due to a fall on concrete.  Lillian was hard of hearing and walked with a funny waddle / sway that indicated her left knee was inhibiting her movement.   Addressed the “bad knee” first for 5 min. with NeuroConnecting, but progress was less than effective / evident.  I began to address the brain and found the left cerebellum was inhibiting data flow to the left side (stuck at a 10 level pulse) of her body.  1 hour session brought a restored quick gait, but did not produce results with some of the issues associated with the left hip.

Case 37 Fred, male age 56 - Presented with memory loss, loss of use of strength in left hand, “spongy” sensation in left leg when walking.  His head injury resulted from an auto accident.  The front of his face required 44 stitches to repair.  He had to look at his left hand and watch his feet when using the stairs to ensure their proper placement.   Forty-five minute NeuroConnecting session restored ability to close left hand all the way as well as improve response time speed and strength.  Left leg improvement lasted 4 weeks, then returned to “spongy” sensation.

Case 38 Kevin, male, approx. 50 years old had a motorcycle accident in 2005. He cracked his helmet when he fell to his left. While he does not present with any obvious brain issues to a casual glance, with further investigation it was revealed that his motor responses were less than average, obvious pain avoidance movements were nearly absent. He also reported a persistent tingling, irritating sensation in the left hand, which also hurt most of the time. After a 2.5 hour session and working hard at the point where the brain seemed to be reliving the moment of impact ... we had a breakthrough. While the blow to the left side of the head seemed to be a problem area, it was actually the opposite side, the right, (cerebral cortex) and thus also the left cerebellum that presented the huge barrier to correct data flow. At the conclusion of the session, client exhibited dramatic increased pain avoidance movement, improved motor responses and a lower pain level associated

with any movement. One usual physical change that was observed during the sit-down session was the increased body temperature in the arm pits, on the chair (the gluteals) and the scalp during the NeuroConnecting session even though there was a ceiling fan keeping all the observers cool and comfortable. The brain was automatically increasing the BMR in response to the higher level of communication with the extremities as well as a higher need for tissue repair in at least the cerebral cortex and cerebellum areas in addition to: corpus callosum and frontal lobe reflexes.

Case 39, Gail - female, age 49,  two known impact injuries, one to the left side of the head, one on the face hitting concrete when fainting at field dress.  The side of the head was a blow received by the butt of a rifle and a fist in the vicinity of the left eye.  NeuroConnecting session initially targeted the left corpus callosum, brain and cerebellum reflexes, all associated with the rifle and fist event on the left side of the head.  Pain avoidance hand slap revealed a left and right confusion as well as sluggish avoidance of the left hand.  Headaches / migraines have been an issue in the past, leading to debilitating times spent solely on the bed / couch.

During session, discussion was made that client remembered standing at field dress with locked knees and fainting and hitting the face on the concrete, making a resounding unforgettable "donggggg" note.  "Is that the note?"  I repeated a specific hummmmm back to client.  I carefully incrementally adjusted the note in 16th or 32nds, told the client to assume the NC fist and I scanned the head while constantly humming the same note.  I found the following sequence points revealed - bridge of the l. eyebrow close to the nose (1/2 inch l.), l. eyebrow close to the nose (1/4 inch l.), precise midline at top of nose (between the eyes), tip of the nose, r. cerebellum, chin, C1.  I found no additional spots, so I incrementally increased the note a 1/16 and scanned, finding nothing.  I lowered the note a 1/16th and scanned, finding nothing.

Client reported having a rising sense of fullness occur from the neck up during the humming portion of the session, with it concluding like a "switch was turned off" at the moment I concluded at C1.

This is the first time that I used an audible frequency to open up the TBI points.  Left to right confusion was remedied and the pain avoidance response of the left hand was dramatically improved as well.

Case 40, Justin S., age 37, presented with closed brain injury that occurred at age 13.  All walking requires 100% assistance with knees being thrown up at each stride.  Left eye is not coordinated with the r. eye; l. shoulder is 2-3 inches lower than r shoulder; vocalizations are extremely difficult to understand; all R.O.M. inhibited; grasping a large handle water container can be accomplished with difficulty.  Mother is primary caregiver.

A 90-minute NeuroConnecting session first  revealed that all the primary controllers were at or close to "online” - which meant that the level of homeostasis was extremely low at a barely operational level.  Secondary NC method of directly intervening with the corpus callosum and cerebral cortex began to reform new chains and combinations of tissue which then translated into the following list of improvements as perceived and reported by his mother:

More control / smoother in all muscles.

left eye has improved control and coordination with right eye

deeper breaths

chest muscles are involved in breathing

right heel is placed onto the floor instead of the toe tips

chewing food is easier

food stays on the utensil during self-feeding which has been very difficult to do

rests arm on the table - this has been impossible to do

swallowing is easier

left arm came up to help left shoulder

balance - he has better self control

no longer pocketing food in his left cheek

When walking to the bathroom Justin exhibited improved self-control, moving smoother and quicker during the walk.  Usually he is concentrating so hard on getting to the bathroom in time that his gait is usually worse, but not this time - within the first 15 minutes of the NC session

hips flexing when sitting

sitting much straighter in the chair

able to move back into the chair to return to sitting straight

chin off chest

Justin said his "brain waves were moving" and his head was itching

Barb S, mother

Arthur, Nebraska

9/23/08

The above report by Barb must be taken with the following information... Justin has been

incapable of coordinating himself physically for the last 24 years.  Not a single one of the

above improvements is a 100% reversal, but is instead a % improvement over what has been  "stuck" for many years. To have improved breathing and muscle control of many categories brings a new level of hope to Justin and his mom, Barb.  There is still MUCH to do, but living will be easier for both of them.

The above report by Barb must be taken with the following information... Justin has been

incapable of coordinating himself physically for the last 24 years.  Not a single one of the

above improvements is a 100% reversal, but is instead a % improvement over what has been  "stuck" for many years. To have improved breathing and muscle control of many categories brings a new level of hope to Justin and his mom, Barb.  There is still MUCH to do, but living will be easier for both of them.

Update for Justin  (Nov. 13, 2008) – Barb reported an improved ability of Justin to control his walking muscles.  This is following three NeuroConnecting sessions of 60-90 minutes each.

Case 41 Kathy – female, age approx. 60 presented with vertigo as a long-term problem.  There were several events in her past where a brain impact event occurred.  One event reported occurred when she was a child.  Result following four NeuroConnecting sessions – “For the first time since I have been a child I was able to attend a workshop and take notes that I could afterwards read.  I normally write my HELLO as heoll and following my most recent session with Paul, I attended a workshop where I was able to take notes all day and I was able to read all my notes.  This was a first for me.  I have never been able to take notes that I could later comprehend.”

Case 43 Cheri – female, age 59, presented with deteriorating ability to hear out of right ear.  Ten years ago husband playing around, slapped hands together vigorously in the location of the right ear, which resulted in pain for over 30 days.  Recently Cheri was experiencing a reduction in hearing ability out of the right ear, pain frequently accompanied any loud noise in the room / vicinity.  35% loss of hearing reported.  30 minutes later, following NC session, client able to report 100% return of hearing.  Frontal lobe and right ear were “combined” during session and addressed simultaneously.

Case 44 Julie – female, age 30, presented with missing finger, accidentally removed during work on ranch in 1999… symptom reported was phantom pain.  A 15 min. session of NC resulted in zero pain.  Four weeks following session, the pain is still absent.

Case 45 Glenda - female age 40 presented with - bucked off horse and landed flat on the back two weeks previous to session. She thought she killed herself. She was not able to lay down in bed and sleep. She had to sleep sitting up, due to the extreme lower back pain on the R. side, superior to pelvic edge / psoas muscle.

History - this cowgirl had 2 prior TBI events, one included multiple stitches on the superior surface of the scalp. Gave birth to three children, the last post-birth experience included a 2 hr. extreme sharp abdominal pain event with unknown origins. The number of buck-offs is not calculated though numerous.

1.75 hr NC session reduced the pain while supine from an eight to a one. Range-of-motion improved dramatically [trunk rotation, trunk tilt, touch the toes.] During session I discovered a "loopdeeloop" neurological formation which was extremely interesting. I followed a trail that started at the R. psoas and followed onto the post. head, down the face on the R. side of the nose and mouth, went down beside the R. sternal lat. edge, continued 1-2 inches lat. to the midline, continued through the R. labia and pelvic floor, continued through the midline of the sacrum and vertebral column up and over the midline in the head, over the nose following the midline through the pelvic floor, up the back left of the midline 1 -2 inches laterally, up and over the head and through the L. eye, down the chest L. lat. edge of the sternum, continuing down the medial ant. edge of the thigh and shin and ankle and stopped at the L. big toe. This is only the 2nd time that I found such an extensive "spiral" of non-stop pathway requesting this much NC work. This "spiral" was discerned during the last portion of the session and what with a few remaining moves and retesting for pain and resistance during supine on a table, client reported PAIN was hugely improved as was ability to walk and rotate. A very interesting session. July 16, 2009

Case 46 Lauri – female age approx. 60 presented with MANY problems resulting from an improperly placed placenta (on the bladder, 24 years ago) which caused almost a total loss of blood during birth of last child, including collapsed pituitary, heart pacemaker, removal of bladder, hysterectomy; plus multiple range of motion issues related to several TBI received, including one from a door knob impact on the right side of the face/forhead/eye which resulted in face deformation/swelling including the right eye (1 year ago).  She is on steroids and a large pouch full of medications in order to keep her endocrine system balanced.  NC identified and has begun to put the pituitary back on-line.  Right eye and face have diminished swelling.  She nearly looks normal and facially proportional now.  Two hours of NC work accomplished this.  July 15, 2009

Case 47 Peggy – female age approx. 45 presented with an out of control body thermostat, which required 2 quilts to cover her at bedtime.  Intermittent violent cold spells wracked her body.  History – at age 7 she fell through a rotted barn floor to the concrete floor below, hitting her left side of her head, l. shoulder, l. arm, l. hip.  Arm doubled in size at the injury incursion.  First three NC sessions targeted the hypothalamus which controls the body thermostat.  The 4th session the sequence requested was : medulla oblongata reflex, left and right corpus callosums, master brain reflex, as well as the unique body loop I've discovered.  The son reported: “Mom, you are walking like a lady, instead of tromping.”  An hour later, she was comfortable without a blanket covering her.

Case 48 Diesel – male cat approx. 5 y. old, birth trauma, whose mother cat rejected it as undesireable and left it to die.  Human fed it via a dropper and all of his life Diesel walked crooked and could not play with a string, whose reflexes were approx. 1.5 to 2 seconds tardy.  If he tried to catch a string, he would fall over.  After 2 sessions, cat indicated ability to walk straight up the stairs  instead of crooked, plus ability to catch a string without falling over showed improvement.  Never in Diesel's life had he been able to jump up onto a couch or chair.  After his 4th treatment, Diesel jumped up onto a low chair.

Case 49  Linden – male approx. 65 presented with a wound from an explosion to the left side of his face, during a welding job in 1982.  His left eye always ached since the accident (2010 was therapy year.)  After his first session, he reported 95% of his pain was gone plus he reported being able to read for the first time since the accident... for 45 minutes. 

Case 50 Joe – male approx. 41 presented with injuries sustained during a motorcycle / horse accident. Horse jumped over Joe, hitting the right side of his skull.  Joe was in a coma for 6 months, went through rehabilitation in Lincoln, Nebraska and then came to see me 11 years post-injury. Joe was blind.  The doctors indicated that his eyes were “fine” but he could not see, attributed to what the doctors indicated was a “dented” but intact “chiasm.”   His eyes were uncoordinated.  At first session I balanced the two hemispheres of the brain and brought the eyes under proper muscle control.   After a couple sessions, Joe reported being able to dimly see some light.  July of 2010 he reported being able to see movement of an object close to his eye. 

Case 51 Beth - female approx. 30 years old, reported being on antidepressants for 7 years and desired to get off them and to be cleared of her mental burden.  One session of NC in combination with an ioncleanse session and Beth reports being able to be off her medication, made many excellent self-improvement decisions, including getting engaged to be married.

Case 52 Megan & Scarlett – female age 22, when pregnant she reported falling down the basements stairs and received a concussion.  Two days later she gave birth to her daughter, who was born breach and recipient of a concussion during the fall that her mother had.  I saw the two of them when Scarlett was 8 weeks old, presented with a non-focusing gaze and unwillingness to breastfeed on the right breast.  Both mother and daughter were not bonding.  Mother also had postpartum blues.  Baby was losing weight. After the first 90 minute session baby immediately took to the right breast, like a trooper.  At the 2nd session, both mother and baby continued to have TBI issues, which were addressed, child smiled when practitioner glanced at her face.  At the 3rd session both mother and baby had bonded and are extremely happy to be doing well.

Case 53 Chris – female age approx. 30 reported with a history of 9 years of inability of getting pregnant via all methods of medical intervention. It was discovered that when a child Chris had been recipient of a TBI on the back of her head and spine. Addressing the amygdala and stimulating it with NC protocol enabled her body to switch out of the emergency mode and permitted Chris to get pregnant shortly after the NC intervention and now celebrates having a baby of her own.

For a NeuroConnecting session contact:

Paul Weckle, BA, M Div, AMTA, NCBTMB, AK

21921 So. 93rd St.

Holland, NE  68372

c: 402 540-6444

v.  Oct. 13, 2010

0 0
Paul Weckle on KZUM Radio
Check out this website to hear Paul Weckle share a bit of his story.
www.kzum.org
The date he was on the radio was February 18, 2012. 
0 0
Success Stories from Clients

Elizabeth F.- Metro Detroit Michigan

September 2009 -

For more then 4 years, I have not been able to work due to a severe anxiety and depression disorder. I was heavily medicated to just exist but I wasn't living and still lived with effects of the meds or the illness.. I also am a single mom that over the last year had to let my ex husband have the kids and me extended visit simply because being mom was very difficult. I lived my life and routine to close myself in my own world to cater to my needs.

After hearing about Pauls work though a social network and reading Pauls cases he has had, I decided it was time to see him for this Neuroconnecting. It was worth a shot.

August 29--Once Paul was able to determine that my body was "off line" Without giving him details of things I dealt with. He quickly found that my pineal gland was troubled. After working that area longer then what he considers normal, he told me that area was better. He also picked up on several areas that I was use to being a problem with. He also worked those areas and got those "online".

Now, asking Paul questions about my Pineal Gland, He told me that it helps many functions in your body...including emotional and mental. (He mentioned other areas as well but I didnt pay much attention after hearing emotional...LOL)

The other areas Paul picked up on was digestive tract and syatic nerve

Now, the treatment truly is device free, no oils or smells or massage. Before and even during, I had no idea how in the world he could 'fix' things with barely even touching. During, watching what he does, looked weird, and was slightly skeptical. But I also know that there is much we dont know and understand.

That night, Paul said Id be tired. I was, but it was like a tired I dont think I ever felt before. It was a peaceful Tired. I started reflecting on how I always feel at night and tired and came to realize that the tired I was use to feeling was a painful tired on an emotional level. Every night I ached mentally...Not this night.

The next day, I started it like I always have, my habits and routine that I built for myself. In the middle of my second cup of coffee I felt very odd. I quickly realized I was drinking coffee like I always did to get myself moving for another day. But this day was different. I was already AWAKE, in a good mood. My odd feeling was a caffeine overload.

That first whole day was a huge change and realization. I missed out on more then 4 years of living. It is going to take some time to get to know who I am. Catch up on what I have missed out on. I will be making new habits and routine to go along with my new life. I truly am amazed at how much it has made a difference. It isnt just me that notices.. the people I am close to as well. Every day they look at me and see me do even more things that I NEVER would have done before. It truly is exciting going through this but also for others watch me develop.

Before seeing Paul, my anxiety was so bad that even thinking about trying to live normal again without anxiety and it caused panic attacks.

Anyone that deals with anything close to what I did know how it feels. You know what Im talking about. I know it doesnt seem possible....

I look forward to seeing Paul again. Im excited to see how much more my life can change. Im feeling great but I want to see him every time he visits fo make sure I am still doing good. I dont want to take a chance of even slipping a little. Will I have to see him forever, probably not but will...lol

Thank You so much Paul

February 2010

Its me again with a new update. Everything is still doing GREAT. I have seen Paul one other time to make sure everything is holding well...It is.

Now, It's Feburary and life is so good. I started school for Theraputic Massage. During the next year I will be learning many new things as well as techniques for alternative healing.

I hope to someday, after my schooling to learn even more from Paul.

I also found a new love and we are going to marry in about a year.

BTW...Ask Paul about the video I submitted to him. It was a video I took on the way to see him the very first time.

It is SOOOO worth trying. Set everything you know aside about modern medicine and keep open mind to all possibilities

Heather A.

February 2011

I meet Paul a few years ago via a some friends.  At the time of meeting Paul I had suffered from debilitating migraine headaches for about 30 years.  I had seen several medical doctors none of which could offer any relief from the headaches.  Just very expense tests that resulted in a prescription of yet another pricey drug that only treated the effect of the migraine headaches.  Paul changed all that.  I no longer has near the number none severity of migraine headaches I once had.

0 0

3 records total        

HomeMeet the StaffServicesSuccess StoriesContact Information